Create your own DIY Labels, Transfer Images almost to any surface with this tutorial. If you want a custom label with your own words, quotes or pictures to any surface, then this tutorial will help you design your own transparent stickers.
How to Make your own Transparent Stickers
- Photocopies of your choice
- Clear tape
- Bowl of water
- Pair of Scissors
- Mason Jar (Optional)
Note: Make sure the photocopies doesn’t exceed the size of the clear tape.
1. Decide what sticker you want. It could be any picture or words, or your favorite quote. I chose to print out this beautiful beach quote for my Nautical Mason Jar.
2. Take your image photocopy and stick it to the clear tape. Cut out the shape of the image when the paper is still sticking to the tape.
3. Soak it in the bowl of water. Let it sit in the water until you feel the paper is ready to come off.
4. Scrub it very gently with your thumb. If you scrub harsher, the print might come off, so be gentle with your sticker. If you feel that there are white spots, soak it again in water and scrub it later.
5. Let it dry!
Once dried your sticker is ready to stick to any surface.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post “How to Make your own Transparent Stickers”, if you want more of some Shine Crafts in your mailbox, please subscribe below!