Do you wanna make the jar like mine? Go for the tutorial below!
- A jar
- LED candle
- Tinkerbell/Fairy silhouette
- Few tissue papers
- Few flower decors
Time Required: 1-2 hours
Difficulty Level: Medium
Steps for Tinkerbell Fairy Jar Lantern:
1. Select your favorite fairy (I selected tink since she is my all time favorite) or any silhouette that you would like to have inside the jar, even buildings or a christmas scene with reindeer would be beautiful too.
2. Take a printout of your fairy/scene and cut it out
3. Buy an LED candle at any of your local craft store
4. Clean out a mason jar! I took a jar that had some sweet smelling fruit jam (don’t worry, the jam is over! 😛 )
5. Paste your silhouette with little glue to inside of the jar. Let it dry!
6. Take a layer of tissue paper and mod podge (glue it!) it around the jar. Be careful not to strip the tissue paper, if you do, remove it and layer another one. Let it dry too!!
7. Now it’s time to decor! I punched a few color papers into flowers and tied it around the neck of the jar. And it’s almost done!!
8. Light up the LED candle inside the jar and let it shine through the night!!
Shedding some light on her,
Hope you enjoyed reading this article, if you want more of some Shine Crafts in your mailbox, please subscribe below!